Saturday 1 June 2013

Nutella Brownies

This weekend I had to try a quick and easy recipe that was posted on Facebook. I have so many things planned for today with friends coming to dinner and a crochet blanket to finish but still wanted to get some baking done. Not that this lasted long on the bench. But three ingredients is all I needed and that suited for today of baking.





1 cup of Nutella
2 eggs
10 tablespoons of plain flour



Mix all ingredients together well and spoon into cup cakes wrappers. Sprinkle with a little chopped up hazelnuts.
Bake in preheated oven at 180 c . Now here is the trick bit . It said for 30 minutes but I took them out after 20 minutes.  But I think 15 minutes . You should check.  Touch and if they spring back they are done.
Try them heated with a little ice cream .
See so easy and yum . Enjoy I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment