Friday 28 March 2014

Colorful and Fun


Phew, am I gald that this week is ended. You know sometimes you get those moments when everything seems to just get on top of you and everything seems to all happen at once. Appointments to keep and make, visitors arriving for a few days  then the weekend hits you and you have all the cleaning up and washing . But with all this happening this week I have finally finished my lap blankets to go with my beautiful and colourful cushions. 

But now I can take a deep breath and relax into the weekend . I 've enjoyed working on this but I am glad this is over. 








I will confess this has taken me well over 5 weeks to complete because of how time consuming each little square took and to top it off I have a sore right shoulder which has caused me alot of pain and discomfort . I am having a ultrasound this coming week to see if anything  inside is wrong , but I have a feeling they won't find anything and will put it down to overuse syndrome. RSI or Neurological which won't surprise me at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment