Thursday 5 June 2014

Tabbouleh Salad




This salad is one of my favourite. I love this in the Turkish to go meals. I had gone around to my mums place and she just purchased two lovely cook book from the Hairy Bikers I went home and made this. It was a very easy recipe .





1 tsp flaked sea salt
200g bulgur wheat
1/2 medium red onion, finely sliced
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
25g bunched of fresh mint, leaves  roughly chopped
40g bunch of flat leaf parsley, leaves roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 tblsp of leamon juice
freshly ground pepper


I used buck wheat and placed one cup of this in the rice cooker and water just covering the wheat. This cook the same as the rice did. I set it aside to cool. I then place the rest of the ingredients. Add the cooled bulgur wheat to this and mix all together.


if you enjoy this as much as I did then you won't to share it .

No comments:

Post a Comment